We reveal the preliminary agenda for DIS 2016 in Berlin
The preliminary agenda for the Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) in Berlin, Germany in March 2016 is now live with 36 confirmed speakers (and more to come).
Take a look.
DIS takes place from 20-22 March, with the main speaker agenda on the 21st and 22nd. Tickets for DIS 2016 are currently available at our reduced, Early Bird rate. Book today to save.
Here are just 7 of the DIS sessions delegates will be able to attend:
- Extreme makeover: How Hearst reinvents itself, and what’s in store next | Duncan Edwards, President and CEO, Hearst Magazines International, USA
- Inside GE’s content innovation hub: engaging audiences through disruptive content projects | Sam Olstein, Global Director of Innovation, GE, USA
- Innovation and expansion at POLITICO: the Europe view | Matt Kominski, executive editor, Politico Europe, Belgium
- How an investment in quality content has users turning over dollars | Henry Finder, Executive Editor, The New Yorker, USA
- Content marketing on steroids | Mark Cripps, EVP Digital and Brands, The Economist, UK
- How the New York Times helps power brands tell authentic stories | Kaylee King-Balentine, Director of T-Brand Studio International, The New York Times, UK
- Worlds colliding: wearable tech and the media | Redg Snodgrass, CEO at ReadWrite and CEO and Co-founder at Wearable World, USA
Delegates will also hear stories from people associated with companies and/or brands such as Atavist, BILD, Burda, BuzzFeed Open Lab, Fusion, G+J, Google, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Mic, Paris Match, Razorfish, Refinery29, Ringier Africa, Rubicon Project, Schibsted, Time Inc., and more.
See the preliminary programme here.
In addition to the speaker programme, DIS includes several face-to-face social opportunities and experiences – including:
- A startup or Berlin city tour (on the 20th),
- Opening Drinks (evening of the 20th)
- DIS Early (on the 21st, immediately after Day 1 of the programme)
- DIS Late Refined and Redefined in the evening of the 21st
You can book for the tours and DIS Late social activities when you register to attend DIS 2016. See more on the DIS website.
We hope to see you in Berlin, and remember, if you haven’t registered yet but plan to attend, book today to save with our Early Bird offer.