First DIS 2015 speakers announced
Today, we announce the first speakers – from Google, Harvard Business Review, Hearst International and LinkedIn – for the Digital Innovators’ Summit (DIS) 2015.
- Richard Gingras, Senior Director of News and Social Products, Google (USA)
- Joshua Macht, Group Publisher and EVP, and Adi Ignatius, Editor in Chief, Harvard Business Review (USA)
- Gary Ellis, Chief Digital Officer, Hearst Magazines International (USA)
- Lutz Finger, Director Data Science and Data Engineering, LinkedIn (USA)
DIS 2015 activities start on 21 March (more below), with the main Summit speaker programme (which we are working on!) on 23 and 24 March.
Registration for the Summit is now open and by booking today, you will save hundreds of euros on standard delegate rates. Click here to register.
DIS 2015: So much more!
Berlin is one of the hippest cities in Europe, and is widely acknowledged as one of the world’s hottest startup scenes.
While the Summit with speaker programme on 23-24 March remains the focal point of the event, the DIS has developed into a hive of activity, tapping into opportunities the city has to offer.
The overall DIS includes a hackathon, startup tours and networking opportunities.
- 21 and 22 March: Media Hackathon.
- 22 March:Berlin startup toursand city tour (to be confirmed); opening drinks.
- 23 March (afternoon): the DIS Startup Xchangeforms part of the main Summit, showcasing some of the best Berlin startups in 5-minute sessions with Q&A opportunity.
- 23 March (late evening): delegates are invited to join us for a fun evening of drinks and networking at a Berlin venue, to be announced at the Summit (cost of drinks is for your own pocket, fun is free!).
- 24 March (afternoon): Summit workshops and another Berlin startup tour.
Note you need to register separately for the startup tours. You can do so here.
Don't miss the Digital Innovators Tour in April 2015!
The 2nd DI Tour takes place on 19-24 April 2015, this time going to New York and Boston; increasingly hot beds of media and technology innovation.
Join FIPP, VDZ and eMediaSF as we visit companies set to influence tomorrow’s trends, today.
The tour is aimed at senior executives.
Apart from visiting innovators, this means an exclusive opportunity to engage with peers from around the world to consider companies visited and trends explored.
Places on the tour will be limited, so register your interestas soon as possible.