DIS countdown: 16 letters of the alphabet at DIS 2017
Some 600 delegates from at least 32 countries will converge in Berlin, Germany for Digital Innovators' Summit 2017, taking place soon from 19-21 March (with the main Summit on 20 and 21 March).
Standard registration is available until 16 March, after which prices increase with €200 for late registrations. Register here if you haven't yet.
Delegates from the following countries will be there (making up 16 letters of the alphabet):
• A: Argentina, Austria, and Azerbaijan
• B: Belgium
• C: Canada, China, and the Czech Republic
• D: Denmark
• F: Finland
• G: Germany, and Greece
• I: India, Indonesia, Israel, and Italy
• J: Japan
• L: Luxembourg
• M: Mexico
• N: Netherlands and Norway
• P: Poland and Portugal
• R: Russia
• S: Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland
• T: Turkey
• U: United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, and USA
See the agenda here, speakers here and list of sponsors here. Read interviews with some of our speakers here and/or visit innovators-summit.com for more reasons on why you should attend, including networking and social opportunities.
We hope to see you there!