DIS 2014 programme now live
Native advertising and content marketing, successful content and revenue strategies, social distribution and stories of change and transformation, all wrapped into case studies presented by those who make them happen – our programme for the Digital Innovators’ Summit 2014 is shaping up to be exciting and inspiring yet practical.
The Summit takes place on 24 and 25 March 2014 in Berlin, Germany. More than 40 international speakers will address the audience in more than 30 sessions across the two days. Early Bird registration is now available, offering 20 per cent off the standard delegate rates (for FIPP and VDZ members, this is on top of your normal membership savings).
Among the speakers from content businesses sharing experiences and insights will be
- Scott Lamb, VP International, Buzzfeed
- Frank Anton, Vice Chairman, Hanley Wood
- Steve Hannah, CEO, The Onion
- Tom Bureau, CEO, Immediate Media
- Donata Hopfen, CEO BILD Digital, Axel Springer
- Christian Stavik, News Editor, Mediehuset Fædrelandsvennen
- Herman Kienhuis, Investment Director, Sanoma Ventures
And while innovative publisher stories are at the core of the conference, others in the media industry – or also from outside - add valuable perspectives, such as
- Jason Brightman, the head of Amazon’s Shopping Experience, who shares insights into their approaches to and optimization of user interface experiences
- Rich Gordon, Professor and Director of Digital Innovation, Medill School of Journalism and Knight Lab of Northwestern University, on their latest projects of innovations in journalism
- Joseph Wade, Director at the Agency Don’t Panic, reveals secrets how to make videos and branded content that will go viral
- Andy Mitchell, Director Partnerships at Facebook, gives publishers ideas on how to make the most of Facebook.
We'll also let innovative and noteworthy startups take the stage in our new "DIS Accelerator" Tuesday afternoon – meet some of the hottest new companies that might have an influence on your business in the future!
For more information, check out our programme on the website. This is your first preview of the programme, which will still evolve as we confirm more first class speakers.
Click here to register at the Early Bird rate or check back to the DIS website often as we add speakers, sessions and more detail. Even easier, follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ for the latest updates.
Meet the Founder tour:
We will do an exclusive tour of selected Berlin startups on Sunday afternoon 23 March before the start of the Summit. Places on the tour are limited, and should be booked separately from your Digital Innovators' Summit registration. Click here to register for the Meet the Founder tour.